Are you taking your first steps in commercial React.js programming? We are looking for Junior Frontend Developer to join our international team and spread your wings in professional coding.
The company develops products in the travel industry, which is successfully operating in the whole world. Our expert team is supportive and friendly, so you will be able to boost your skills and career in a great atmosphere. By working with us, you will be responsible for developing the main product and introducing new compatible services.
Your main task will be to develop new functionalities and maintain in the web application – integrator of travel offers (flights, hotels).
Does it sound interesting? Let’s get down to the details.
What will you do:
- Developing our own web applications, mostly in React.js using Typescript and StyledComponents
- Focusing on clean, readable code,
- Working in direct communication with designer
- Working close to the product, and participating in planning technical solutions for business requirements
What do we expect:
- Experience in one modern frontend framework/library, preferably React.js >= v16
- Good understanding of CSS
- Good understanding of asynchrony in JS (Promises etc.)
- Good understanding of GIT
- English on a communicative level
- Speak and understand Polish freely
- Willingness to work hybrid during technical onboarding
What will be appreciated:
- Experience in React: StyledComponents, React Hooks, Functional Components
- Experience in Node.js, Express, MongoDB
- Working with designs and creating properly styled and responsive UI components from scratch
- Responsive web pages across all devices (desktop/mobile/tablet) based on resolution breakpoints
- Understanding of SPA (Single page application)
- Understanding of HTTP request/response structures, status codes, common headers, cookies, CORS
What we can offer you:
- Development budget (PLN 3,000 per year),
- Salary 6000 – 11000 PLN on B2B contract,
- Possibility to choose a form of contract (B2B, contract of employment, other)
- B2B contract with 26 days of paid time off,
- Private (100% paid by the company) medical care for you and your family,
- English lessons,
- Peer-to-peer recognition with bonus.ly,
- You choose whether you prefer to work stationary from a modern office or if you prefer a hybrid,
- Office in Gdańsk Garnizon with well public transport,
- Underground free car park (also for bikes).
If you feel that this could be a place for you and you would like to develop a product that allows people to fulfil their travel dreams, do not hesitate and apply on email@example.com