You will be responsible for our cloud/non-cloud infrastructure based on Linux/Docker. You will monitor our services using NewRelic/Nagios/Loggly. You will work with other DevOps’s to develop even more sofisticated solutions and implement your ideas that will bring us to the next level.
What do we expect?
- Experience in working with Linux systems
- Preferably from RedHat family
- Basic knowledge about writing scripts in languages: bash, Python or Perl
- Experience with web application servers Apache, NginX, Tomcat
- Experience with MS SQL and MongoDB databases
- Experience with CI / CD servers (continuous integration and deployment)
- Knowledge of principles and technology for building high availability services
- Understanding of basics about LAN/WAN and network security
- Good knowledge of English
What will your additional advantage be?
- Experience with Docker, Swarm, Consul, Kubernetes
- Experience with IaaS services (AWS)
- Knowledge of administrating Microsoft Windows systems
- Experience in working with infrastructure monitoring tools
What do we offer?
- Growth budget
- Attention to the quality of code
- Private health care
- Casual working atmosphere of work in a small team
- English as the main company language
- Agile software development methodology (working in an interdisciplinary Scrum team)
- Peer-to-peer recognition with bonus.ly
- Parking place for a car or a bike
Want to join to us? – click the link